Clipboard Anomally [BUG]?

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 19:08:39 EST 2006

On 11/13/06 11:44 AM, "Jim Ault" <JimAultWins at yahoo.com> wrote:

> > I think the underlying problem is not that tech support
> > CANT_REPRODUCE the receipe
> >
> > but rather it is
> > CONSISTENTLY INCONSISTENT to the user.

On 11/14/06, Ken Ray <kray at sonsothunder.com> responded:

Well, I think that's why Kay made the post... if everyone who follows Kay's
> instructions on OS X gets the same result, it is a consistently
> reproduceable bug.
>
> > I have spent many hours over the last 2 years building work-arounds.
>
> Hopefully this can be fixed so no more workaround are needed...

YES, precisely! Thank you so much Ken.

I'll look into Bugs #3877, #2602 and anything else that looks remotely like
an 'inconsistent clipboard anomaly' and add my recipe there. Might be a
little slow as I have to head off to my son's athletics carnival now.

Ken, thanks also for the extra detective work with the older versions of
MetaCard/Rev and the bit about Quitting and Restarting MC/Rev. I'll be sure
to include these details, acknowledged to you, in my Bugzilla entry.

Ken, I'll email you the 'sugar on top' off-list;-)

PS I was really starting to wonder there about my command of the English
language, fortunately bribery works every time:-)