Bugzilla and Revzilla (was: Re: Quality)

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Sat Nov 11 04:48:16 EST 2006

Hi Ken,

Bugzilla is built on top of MySQL. In fact, there's an explicit attachments
table that you should be able to write to fairly easily.

But, poking around in Revzilla, it seems that you're interacting with the
HTML pages. Wouldn't it theoretically be a lot faster and more efficient to
talk directly with the back-end using Rev's SQL commands? Just wondering...

The MySQL database schema for Bugzilla is described at:

http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/tip/html/dbdoc.html

- Bill