Non-US keyboards: Cmd-{ and Cmd-]

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Nov 10 17:47:28 EST 2006

I have a customer using a Swedish keyboard in an application that makes
extensive use of Cmd-[ and Cmd-] in the workflow.  This user reports
that on her keyboard layout the "[" and "]" characters are not readily
available.

So this leaves me with two question:

1. For all you folks using non-US keyboards, which keyboards do not
support "[" or "]" as a single keystroke?

2. Anyone know of a site where I can see images or a table of keyboard
layouts for multiple languages?  Any other way to better understand the
keys available for our international users?

TIA -

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation