UDP question

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 10 12:07:16 EST 2006

On 11/10/06 7:50 AM, "Andre Garzia" <soapdog at mac.com> wrote:

> My packet size is 576 chars, I've also used 8k and 2k sizes, the
> client is able to send those fine and they arrive intact, but from
> server to the client I can't seem able to communicate.

One more note:
The script container that opens a socket is the one that receives the the
close and error notifications.  You may have designed a button to open the
socket and a stack handler to trap the errors, but the message path is not
maintained (eg. a card script opens the socket, then you navigate to another
card, the prev card is no longer in the message path)

Jim Ault
Las Vegas