Careful - revisited

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 10 03:11:52 EST 2006

Sorry chaps,
  couldn't resist posting the following from
Distrowatch:

"An updated version of Ubuntu Christian Edition has
been released: "We have just released Ubuntu CE v1.5!
With this release we focused on the fixing some issues
with the live CD installer. We have also made a
subtle, but very important change to the Ubuntu CE
installer, upgrade_me script, Convert_me script, Web
Content Filtering Only script, and the DansGuardian
GUI Only script. The Configure Parental Controls GUI
has been updated to include a few new features. You
can now easily adjust the naughtiness limit with the
GUI. " "

I think it is time that all the really hot-blooded
RunRev types got together
to develop a plug-in so users can "adjust the
naughtiness limit". :)

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

"Its time to do Philosophy and stop worrying about what dead men said."
                                                                                           Mathewson 2006