Great things about Rev

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 09:35:51 EST 2006

On 11/8/06, Bernard Devlin <revolution at knowledgeworks.plus.com> wrote:
> I was recently doing some Applescript/Filemaker
> integration for a client.  I'd never touched either before, and I was
> quite shocked at the lack of documentation,...

Ughh tell me about it. Finally got an AppleScript to work that's been
so close, but not quite right. Lots of scripts downloaded from
scriptbuilders.net because the docs I have just don't hack it, I
needed real life scripts to plagiarise And to think this is from the
people who bought us HyperCard. Makes you wonder how they can get it
so wrong:-(