[OT] Life and attitudes on the UR-List

Robert John Warren bobwarren at howsoft.com
Wed Nov 8 07:51:15 EST 2006

Dear Colleagues,

There is an article at my private site called ""Brazil: Heaven or Hell" -
http://www.bobsite.org/brazil/
- which some of you might be interested in.
It was written many years ago while I was still struggling to understand
life and attitudes in Brazil (my adopted country).
Were I to write a similar article today, I would certainly correct some
of my own attitudes, particularly those expressed at the very beginning
of the article. Nevertheless, it is possible that this outdated article
might bring a word or two of comfort to those who are still struggling
to understand "life and attitudes on the UR-List".

Regards to all,
Bob Warren