How Else to Interact with Browser (was Re:RevolutionWebBrowserPlugin)

Marielle Lange mlange at widged.com
Tue Nov 7 09:13:59 EST 2006

> And that Forum... That's got to be the sadest Forum I've ever seen.
> Any newbie hitting that would surely be put off.
[...]
> Didn't see that one. And I can't, not a member of the forum...

Uh? What is your first comment based on if you never had a chance to
see these forums?

Based on what you said over the last days, I wonder if you would not
find processing better suiting your needs than revolution <http://
processing.org/>

1. Open source
2. You code one and can generate an application or run within a browser
3. Now, you can also, with the same code, generate a version that
runs on mobile devices <http://mobile.processing.org/>
4. You have various libraries that let you manipulate 3D objects
(openGL) - <http://processing.org/reference/libraries/>

Marielle