HTTPProxy

Dave Cragg dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Tue Nov 7 08:40:00 EST 2006

On 7 Nov 2006, at 11:41, Mark Schonewille wrote:

> Goeiemiddag Henk,
>
> In your example, you use port 8080 but in your log I see port 80.
> Which one is correct? Maybe you need to include a user name and
> password.

If it should be 8080, I'd check the httpProxy setting again. Make
sure you haven't typed an extra character at the end or an upper case
"o" instead of zero. The setting should be:

   set the httpProxy to "isafirewall.domain.nl:8080"

But the following would produce the result you see:

   set the httpProxy to "isafirewall.domain.nl:8080:"
   set the httpProxy to "isafirewall.domain.nl:808O" ##uppercase "o"

If that was a typo in the mail, and the port is correct, the log data
looks generally OK except that the headers should be on separate
lines like this:

GET http://www.mediamaatje.nl:80/Download/ HTTP/1.1
Host: www.mediamaatje.nl

But I'm assuming that happened between the log field and the e-mail,
otherwise all http requests would be failing.

If you are sure the proxy setting is correct, what do you get in "the
result" after you make the call?

For example:

  set the httpProxy to "isafirewall.domain.nl:8080"
  put url "http://www.mediamaatje.nl/Download" into tData
  put the result into tRes
  if tRes is not empty then
   answer tRes