my Variable watcher no longer appears in debug mode

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Wed Nov 1 13:27:27 EST 2006

Hi,

This problem had be stumped for days too, not just with the variable
window, but in my case it happened to the documentation window so I
couldn't even search the docs for an answer (not that it would have
helped since as far as I can tell it doesn't give any information on
the subject).

I have now created a stack that does a show and a set screenLoc some
of the IDE windows, would it be a good idea to create a stack that
somehow can dynamically grab all the IDE stacks that can be affected
in this way show and screenLoc them? A Plugin or a an inbuilt command
inside the IDE might be the best approach. Comments?

All the Best
Dave