snapshot and imageData...

jbv jbv.silences at club-internet.fr
Wed May 31 10:48:36 EDT 2006

Mark,

yes, you're right; but try this :

on mouseUp
    import snapshot from rect (the screenRect)
    put length(the imagedata of img 1)

    create img
    set rect of img 2 to rect of img 1
    set imageData of img 2 to imageData of img 1
end mouseUp

the 2nd image is just a black rect; although the imagedata
contains more than 5 Mb of binary, it seems that they're
all zeros...

as for Rev doc, just have a look at what it says for imageData
(bottom of the screen)...

JB