snapshot and imageData...

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed May 31 10:21:40 EDT 2006

Hi JB...

Why do you think that the imagedata of the imported image are
blank...? What should I do to see what you see...? Here, the
imagedata of the image are not blank... (do you mean empty...?)...
where do the docs say that the imagedata and image content are
different...? Try the following script...

on mouseUp
    import snapshot from rect (the screenRect)
    put length(the imagedata of img 1)
end mouseUp

After running this script... the message box contains... 5242880.
So... I think you do something wrong...

Best...

...Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 31-mei-2006, om 16:13 heeft jbv het volgende geschreven: