Saving information in Revolution.

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat May 27 19:05:38 EDT 2006

Hi Alvaro,

You put the closeStackRequest into the script of the stack that is
being closed. If this stack is a substack, you might also want to put
it into the script of the mainstack, depending on what you try to
achieve. Sometimes, you want to runi the script of a particular card
is the current card, only. In those cases, you could put the script
into the card script.

I could imagine that you want to find out more about the message
hierarchy. If you have books about HyperCard, they will probably
contain useful information about the message hierarchy. Just ignore
the info about backgrounds, for now. You also probably want to have a
look at Richard Gaskin's scripting conference stack about the message
hierarchy at <http://downloads.runrev.com/section/
scriptingconferences.php>. On the same page, you will find a stack by
Judy Perry, about Groups and Backgrounds, which is also very useful.
Of course, other stacks on that page could also be very useful for you.

Best

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 28-mei-2006, om 1:13 heeft Alvaro Abril - Tecnologia het volgende
geschreven: