video at the conference?

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Tue May 23 13:02:54 EDT 2006

That's my point - it shouldn't be an afterthought that requires any
participant of the conference to be "stepping up to the plate" as a
volunteer. Running a camera is a full time activity that should be
done by someone who does it a lot.

I'm quite talented with audio and video and could do this quite well,
but I don't want to be the audio-visual guy. I'm going the conference
to learn more about Rev.

If the speakers and presentations are nearly as good this year as
last year, they should be preserved as a resource. Good production
values make the presenters look better too - and their acceptance of
the video.

If there wasn't a provision in the budget for this.... then... sorry
I brought it up.

sqb

--
stephen barncard