Splash Screen Strategy

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Mon May 22 02:56:54 EDT 2006

On 5/22/06, Dan Shafer <revolutionary.dan at gmail.com> wrote:
> At this point we have no plans to videotape any sessions because of the
> logistics and deployment issues we ran into last year with almost zero
> response from the community.
>
> Audio may happen but video probably won't, at least not predictably and for
> resale.

Noooooo!

I loved watching the videos and complimented you on them at the time.
However I guess audio would be better than nothing.

Quite a few of the presenters promised online version of their talks
after the last RevCon, but as far as I am aware, none of these
actually appeared, so some sort of recording would be most
appreciated.

Cheers,
Sarah