More OSX Appearance Confusion

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon May 1 06:56:22 EDT 2006

Hello Arthur,

You could make a 16x16 pixels small screenshot of the background
pattern you want and import that as an image control. Then set the
backdrop to the id number of that image. You can also use the numbers
1 to 164 (built-in patterns).

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 1-mei-2006, om 8:07 heeft Arthur Urban het volgende geschreven: