Pass - is it really needed

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Mar 17 02:37:57 EST 2006

Yep, I'd prefer Constellation not place a 'pass' automatically in
handlers. I'm sure Jerry will add it as a preference some day :-)

-Chipp

But, you gotta love the tabbed browsing AND the GREAT debugger which
doesn't flake out for no apparent reason. Jerry's told me he's worked
really hard on making the debugger as robust as possible..and it shows.