No OpenStack ..... ! continued

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Mon Mar 6 17:13:52 EST 2006

Thanks to Rob, Charles  and Jacqueline for their counsel.

I finally read up the documentation on openStack !
  (I thought it would be the same as in HyperCard,
but no). It says "Put script in first card script" (strange
place to put it !). So I did, and now it works.

You learn every day .....

I have other problems moving to the PC platform,
which will possibly be the object of my next posts,
but .................. "one step at a time".

-Francis

"Nothing should ever be done for the first time".