Trying to find Revolution Adventure Game template

Willem van Heemstra WvanHeemstra at xs4all.nl
Sun Mar 5 11:33:05 EST 2006

Oops, so only with Revolution Media the templates are included.

Are there examples of how to build an adventure game with Revolution
other than the aforementioned templates?

I'd like to start of with the basics, haven't build games before...

Thanks,

Willem

Op 5 Mar 2006, om 16:28 heeft Richard Gaskin het volgende geschreven: