Calendar widget&In-Reply-To=0A3A8A93-994F-4D56-B732-FFD4A500D543 at dvcreators.net

Kresten Bjerg Kresten.Bjerg at psy.ku.dk
Wed Jan 25 08:11:50 EST 2006

Hi
Concerning calendars: We have tried to convert the old hypercard calendar to rev
. It works OK with the "Weekly" part, which plays a central role in our freeware diary "Phenomenalog",
which is approaching publication. But the SixMonthly part (which is central to the production of new weekcards)
did we not suceed in converting rightly. Maybe somebody on the list has done this job with succes, - or could
help repair all the outcommented parts in our "SixMonthly.rev".
I have uploadet both substacks seperately to the user-site (where their partly functioning in "Phenomenalog.16.1.8.1"
also can be inspected.  You find them under the username "Kresten".
Maybe the set if optimized could be useful for others. The advantage: that you get a chance to enter more than an X or a single word into
the days.
But maybe the term " Widget" then should not fit ?

Greetings from Copenhagen
Kresten
www.psy.ku.dk/bjerg