Embedded Paint Tools - a story of cooperation

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Sun Jan 29 10:34:22 EST 2006

A while back Kersten Bjerg was looking for some embedded
paint tools to spin-off in a standalone.

I "pinched" and modified 2 palettes from the Metacard IDE

(Parenthetically: there is a very interesting discussion
about "pinching" bits of the Runtime Revolution IDE to
build into the next incarnation of Metacard over on their
use-list.)

and Kersten Bjerg has been spotting all the problems -
which I hope I am slowly ironing out.

Version #3 of this 'thing' (PAINT ME.rev) is now available
from the RRGraphix Group:

if you have worries about "that nice Mr Bush" or other
poking their noses into Yahoo Groups I suggest that you pop
along to an internet cafe (i.e. not from your home internet
connexion), sign up for a Yahoo e-mail address with some
daft name. Then you can connect whenever you want from
home.

>From a scavenger's point of view, while I appreciate the
purist viewpoint on embedded paint tools presently being
presented by Richard Gaskin (who, unlike myself, is capable
of authoring the things), it is much quicker and easier
just to make the best of what is available. Do, Please,
download a copy and send me lots of feedback.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html