Contrib to old topics - why isn't Rev more popular?

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 20:15:25 EST 2006

On 2/14/06, Ken Apthorpe <ken.apthorpe at optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> Thanks for the tip about the scripting conference stacks, and to J.
> Landman
> Gay for a much clearer explanation of menuPick.  Now that the Rev site is
> back up, I can do some more ferreting.

Oh, and if you haven't figured it out by now, the best docs for newbies is
right here on this list. May I suggest for your first two weeks of hair
pulling frustration that if you can't figure it out in 5 min give this list
a post and you'll quickly be back on your way.

About to download 2.7 with the new docs and a hope that they are a vast
improvement:-)