FTP

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Mon Feb 6 05:32:46 EST 2006

Hi,

Here is the way i use for my own :

ssh -C -l username -L localport:127.0.0.1:remoteport remoteip

After beeing prompted for the remote host admin user password, your
ssh tunnel will be opened and available betwin your local Rev app
localport socket and the remoteport binded app (an other instance of
rev, an FTP server, or so on.

Best Regards,

--
Pierre Sahores