Re: How to stay on a card when repeating a « find »

André.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Mon Feb 6 07:55:01 EST 2006

Hello !
I much appreciate your answer (those from Éric and Jim too. (I got new
insights about using Rev). Thanks a lot to the three of you.

Jacqueline, I like your tricky "dontsearch" solution. I tried it ;
currently I have 320 cards and it works well and is very fast.
I am hesitating to use it because, at the end, after resetting the
dontsearch of all cds to false, I must reset the dontsearch of certain
cards to true ; well, anyway, the whole thing is running very fast !
Also, the number of cards in my app. is going to grow each years, so
this solution could be provisional ; well, why not !
I have to make a decison, but, thanks to this list,  it is really
comfortable to can choose among several solutions !

Best regards
André
Grenoble