OT: 2D to 3D Tools -- What Happened to Canoma?

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sun Dec 31 21:05:10 EST 2006

I was naive enough to think that some 3D programs would just import jpegs
and voila! your giant image library become content resource for games

But, not so... I then Googled 2d to 3d and found some stuff, most
fascinating was
Canoma, which apparently was purchased by Adobe, but a search at Adobe's
site
doesn't show anything:

NEED: 2D to 3D software are a reasonable price.

3Dsom from UK is nearly $3,000.00 !

Another route: does anyone know if and how Adobe incorporated Canoma
into their suite?  and how to access those mapping tools?

Om shanti
(In  Peace)

Sivakatirswami
www.himalayanacademy.com

Get Hinduism Today Digital Edition. It's Free!
http://www.hinduismtoday.com/digital/