Question about Find and Replace function

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Dec 31 19:10:55 EST 2006

Stgoldberg at aol.com wrote:

> B. What is the difference between selecting "This stack file" versus "This
> stack" and "This stack file and its stack files"?   I presume that "This stack
> file and its stack files" refers to this stack and its substacks.   What is the
> difference between a stack file and a stack?

I would assume it means:

"This stack" - the current topstack only
"This stack file" - the current main stack and all its substacks
"This stack file and its stack files" - the current main stack, its
substacks, and if you have assigned anything to the "stackfiles"
property, all those stacks too. I'm not sure if this would include the
substacks of all the stackfiles stacks.

If you haven't ever used stackfiles, it is a property you can set that
allows you to refer to other stacks on disk using a short name rather
than supplying a full path as a reference.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com