drawers in Tiger

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Dec 21 16:33:36 EST 2006

Mark Schonewille wrote:
> Hi Jacque,
>
> What exactly did you test? Drawers don't work for me. The right drawer
> works fine, but on the left side it is still broken in 2.7.4. Try
> changing the size of the drawer on the right.

I only tested the sliding, since that's what was mentioned, and it
worked in both directions. I also tested the "sheet" command, which also
worked. I didn't try resizing the drawer, because it wasn't part of the
poster's question so I didn't think of it.

Now that I know about it, I do see that resizing on the left isn't
accurate. It expands okay but doesn't reduce correctly. I don't know if
this is a bug exactly, or if we are supposed to control the positioning
in a resizestack handler. The "drawer" command apparently only controls
the opening and closing behavior, and doesn't deal with positioning
after the stack is already displayed.

Are left-side drawers even resizable in other apps? I can't remember.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com