Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu Dec 7 11:08:13 EST 2006

Hi Trevor,

Thanks for this pointer :-)
The solution with which I have ended (see a previous post) works well.
But I have to add that when I use:

put "ftp://" & tUserName & colon & tPassword & "@" & tAddress into tUrl
load url tUrl --

tAddress form is: <Server IP Address>/public_HTML/<Path>
<domain name>/<Path> form does not work :-(
So I have put an encrypted file on the server buried in the public
area (then accessible by specifying the domain only) that allows the
app to get the server IP address and all "paths" just in case all
this would be changed.

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet