private handlers in a public library

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Thu Dec 7 07:08:48 EST 2006

Hi,

I use a different technique:

local sgLibraryExecuteFlag  --As a "Script Global"

in PrivateFunctionOrHandler:

if sgLibraryExecuteFlag <> kLibraryExecute  then return ERROR

In Public API functions/handlers:

function LibXXXAPICall
put kLibraryExecute into sgLibraryExecuteFlag

-- Do whatever

put empty into sgLibraryExecuteFlag
return
end LibXXXAPICall