Getting a Random Seed for the Random Number Generator

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Fri Dec 8 15:37:02 EST 2006

On Dec 8, 2006, at 10:57 AM, Eric Chatonet wrote:

> Setting the randomSeed to the seconds is really clever ;-)
> As for me, and I apologize, I had not read Dave's question
> correctly...

I'm sure your general information was helpful.  We all answer the
best we can and sometimes one of us hits upon the right question and
the right level of answer.  I find many answers very interesting even
when it turns out they miss the question.  Once in a while, even I
come up with an answer that is not baffling to everybody.

Dar