Fun Project: xTalk GUID Generator

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Fri Dec 1 12:35:06 EST 2006

And Rev's "the milliseconds" returns the total number of milliseconds since
the "start of the eon" -- which is midnight GMT, January 1, 1970. Ticks is
the same, but returns 1/60th of a second. I don't think we have a way of
accessing nanoseconds (billionth of a second).

"Mark Wieder" <mwieder at ahsoftware.net> wrote in
message news:14577606001.20061201090723 at ahsoftware.net...