Passing Values to RunRev from an AppleScript

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Dec 1 12:35:17 EST 2006

On 12/1/06 11:03 AM, "Dave" <dave at looktowindward.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Does anyone know how I could pass a value back to RunRev from an
> AppleScript that is being run via the do myAppleScript as
> "AppleScript" command?
>
> I can pass back a return value, but this stops the script from
> running, I would like to pass something back but have the script
> continue to run.

The only way I could think of would be to have AppleScript "tell" your
application something in the middle of its processing using the "do script"
command, but this would execute a handler in your code instead of just
passing back a value...

Just curious: What are you having AppleScript do that you want to get
results back in the middle the executing AppleScript?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com