Studio resizeing stack behind back of user...,ii

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Aug 29 17:40:41 EDT 2006

Hi Andrew,

Why would you want to pass preopenstack to the IDE and... what
exactly do you mean? Are you changine the size of a stack window and
observing that this size is not saved? Could you tell us step-by-step
what you are doing?

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 29-aug-2006, om 23:32 heeft Andrew Meit het volgende geschreven: