Studio resizeing stack behind back of user...

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Aug 29 11:21:42 EDT 2006

Andrew Meit wrote:
> Mac Studio 2.7.3 users out there, does Studio resize your saved stacks
> when you later reopen them? That is it thinks you have a Win Taskbar and
> clips the stack height to account for it. I can't even imagine why Rev
> would touch a users stack behind a developer's back. That is a big
> no-no. And nothing I can do overrides Rev editing my stack size.

As was mentioned, this sometimes happens if you add a menubar after you
have already placed objects on cards. To fix it, you can use the method
described in my tutorial here:

<http://hyperactivesw.com/mctutorial/rrcreateMenus.html>

Basically, you need to resize the card to accomodate the menu bar, and
push down all the existing objects. There is a script in the tutorial
that can do all the pushing for you.

The best way to avoid the issue is to always create your menubar first
in new projects.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com