Best way to have images in scrolling field?

rgould8 at aol.com rgould8 at aol.com
Thu Aug 10 00:20:36 EDT 2006

 Ok, it looks like I may have to go that route (programmatically creating and positioning fields in the group).
 One issue I'm having is word-wrapping - - - sometimes the data that comes back causes the text to the right of the icons to wrap 3-4 lines - - - other times it's just 1 line. I need to somehow figure out a formula for vertically centering the text, no matter how many lines word-wrap (vertically centered to the height of the icon to the left, which is in another field that scrolls along with the text field, via the group scrollbar)

 I really wish I could use some sort of HTML table for this - - - it would make life much easier.