[ANN] darzTimer, a plugin for high-res timing in development

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Aug 9 21:23:39 EDT 2006

Hi Dar,

To be fair, I didn't install it as a plugin, but just opened the
darzTimer stack, then the demo stack. I typically don't like inserting
stuff in my plugins folder for a variety of reasons, so I'd rather
just open the stack and use it. I just assumed the "FrontScript" and
"LibraryStack" dropdowns would just work.

You said it installs an external? Does that mean it uncompresses a
custom prop and puts a file in my Rev folder? If so, I would like to
have been told that when it happens the first time. I may be just
persnickety , but I always like to know what files are being installed
into my Dev environment.

--Chipp