Could Rev do this?

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Sat Apr 15 14:57:03 EDT 2006

So it looks  like Rev might be up for the job! Cool.

I guess iPhoto doesn't exist on the Windows side of things, but a
polished x-platform solution that included iPhoto's cataloguing
scheme would be a very valuable resource for millions of users.  It
would have to be bulletproof, but I do think a modestly priced
shareware utility like this, if it could be pulled off in Rev, either
natively or using externals, would be a very successful thing for its
creator, and a great ambassador for Revolution.

Mark