Window staggering

James Spencer jspencer78 at mac.com
Wed Apr 12 20:08:26 EDT 2006

Richard and Jim thank you both.  It was because I was well aware that
there were these exceptions not listed and because it is not a
trivial task that I asked my question.  A sick part of me is glad to
see I have not missed some obviously, and trivially easy solution.
Now off to code a fully comprehensive solution (using your
suggestions to start) for my own library.

Spence

James P. Spencer
Rochester, MN

jspencer78 at mac.com

"Badges??  We don't need no stinkin badges!"