[OT] HyperCard Nostalga: Remembering Raz

john at debraneys.com john at debraneys.com
Wed Apr 12 23:52:23 EDT 2006

Hi Rob,
Your story reminded me of another early evangelist for HyperCard that met a sad an early death. That was Leslie Leidka (excuse spelling). I remember she was Apple USA's Hypercard marketing evangelist and died in an auto accident while on assignment in Hawaii in around 1990.
Good to be reminded to take nothing for granted...
Kind regards
John