hierarchical lists with collapsing arrows

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Wed Apr 12 19:05:51 EDT 2006

Xeubie,

What happens when you turn off the "list behavior" of that field?
It looks like this only happens with list behavior turned on - dunno if
anyone else has deeper insights!

One workaround would be to use "the clickChar" to determine what exact
character they actually clicked on - and make sure it was the arrow.

HTH,

- Brian