Where to Store Libraries and Other Files in 2.7?

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 17:45:19 EDT 2006

With the new directory structure supported by Rev 2.7, where is the
recommended place to store stacks and libraries that have heretofore said
they should be installed in the same folder as the Rev app? This clearly
won't work well as upgrades take place with the new way Rev handles updates.

I'm not at all sure which (if any) such stacks and libraries I'm talking
about. I just know that my Rev app folder is full of stuff that I may want
to be able to use again someday.