Runtime Revolution Ships Revolution Media

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Apr 12 17:44:36 EDT 2006

Jim Carwardine wrote:
> Branding is not an issue for the language of Rev because almost all of the
> users are on this list - change the name and several people have to do a
> search/replace for the name on a few documents.

Sorry Jim, but I have to disagree with you here. I *used* to think the
same. But, after I worked with Rev and their RevSelect program, I
started seeing sales of Altuit products from names *never* mentioned on
this list-- and lots of 'em! In fact Rev's list of users, IMO, is
probably much greater (2X,4X,6X?) than the list subscribers, for all
kinds of reasons.

Of course I could be wrong, and all those are just 'lurkers'! :-)

-Chipp