Custom Properties

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 17:49:17 EDT 2006

One important use of setProp in particular comes into play when you create a
library that has values you don't want outside programs/users to change. You
just set up a setProp handler that politely, silently or rudely refuses to
set the property's value. This is an important idea in object-oriented
design.