How long does one put up with crashing?

Curry curry at pair.com
Sat Apr 8 01:13:36 EDT 2006

I'm not using 2.7 yet, but using an older version on Windows sometimes I have crashed--in my case for some reason it was often when changing tools, between browse and select tool.

I find it best to save often. That turns a potential disaster into just a headache.

Also in my case, the standalones are stable. (Maybe no changing tools!) :-)

BTW, I'm sorry to hear that the latest version can still be crashy on Windows.

Curry