Valentina

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sat Apr 8 02:02:24 EDT 2006

Bob,
Check out Trevor Devore's DB library. "A database abstraction library
written in Transcript:

http://mangomultimedia.com/developer/revolution/

libDatabase 2.0 - Tested with altSQLite 2 and 3, MySQL, PostGreSQL,
Valentina 1.x local. Prelinary testing done for Valentina 2.x
local/server. Download stack, Getting Started pdf and documentation.
2.0.2.9

It spoke to me well, and enabled me to 'get on with the interface'.
After using it once I donated immediately - but they're free - no
obligation.

Actually the S in SQL stands for 'Structured' not Simple.

sqb

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o