How long does one put up with crashing?

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 13:30:59 EDT 2006

I sympathize with your plight. Apparently there are some niggling issues
that have been quite hard to track down on XP with the 2.7 release. I concur
with the advice given by others in this thread to revert to 2.6.1 until
these issues can be tracked down.

OTOH, for the sake of completeness here, it's important to note that: (a)
There are apparently quite a number of XP users on 2.7 having no problems at
all or at least no stoppers; and (b) Noboy on OS X is reporting serioius
problems with 2.7 as far as I can tell.

Doesn't help you, I know, but I wanted to be sure that others who read this
thread know the problem isn't universal.