slooowwww text entry in fields

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sat Sep 24 14:39:33 EDT 2005

For my part, I can't confirm the problem. I see it from time to time
but when I do, I usually notice the problem in other apps besides Rev
so I've always assumed it wasn't a Rev problem at all but rather a
system-level problem.

I'm not sure I'm a "wirehead" in this context -- perhaps more of a
brillo-head? -- but I know that very often threads go unanswered here
principally because the problems they describe aren't something many
others can confirm.

I've asked Apple and my local dealer tech support about this problem
and I get blank stares, lack of confirmation, denial, and suggestions
from the old days (restart your system).

Maybe that's all there is.