Sound formats

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat Sep 24 15:09:09 EDT 2005

Hi Jacque

WAVs are far more common BUT you have to use the right bitrate (rather high
than low)
or as you say, you hear noise (rev missinterprets something - QT player will
not
though....)

mp3s (which are more compact than high bitrate wavs) are only playable on
quicktime
equipped pcs only though...

never tried pcm... ;)

cheers