Clipboard madness

Pat Trendler ptrendler at bigpond.com
Thu Sep 22 20:58:29 EDT 2005

Hi,

For what it's worth, I can confirm the same result as Xavier. It also
happens pasting into the message box. I am on PC XP Pro.
For some reason I didn't think of it as a bug, but I realize now that it is.

It was annoying, but to get around it when copying and pasting, I pasted it
first into Notepad and then into Rev (quicker than typing the missing bits)

Pat
patrend at bigpond.com