New stack: Collapsing toolbar

Marielle Lange rp011s7075 at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Sep 9 09:14:46 EDT 2005

Dear all,

Two  new stacks in the education gallery:
http://revolution.lexicall.org/stacks_education.php

In the courseware>maths section, "Tables" by Dominique Delefortrie
http://domiscript.free.fr/Rev/index.html

In the Tools & Plugins section, "Collapsing Toolbar" by me
go url "http://revolution.lexicall.org/stacks/education/tools_plugins/
collapsing_toolbar.rev"
(don't  mind the content, I  developed this stack in the context of
an application  I am writing and I have stripped out all non-relevant
code)

For the later, the toolbar graphics were made by following this
tutorial:
http://www.tutorialwiz.com/navbar/
More links to tutorials of that kind:
http://revolution.lexicall.org/wiki/tiki-index.php?
page=ResourcesImagesTutorials (recently updated)

Enjoy,
Marielle

PS. If you have stacks with educational content or of a palette/
plugin type, let me know, I will add them to the gallery... Even
better, use the "metadata file creator" stack, on top of the gallery,
to create the metadatafile and the screenshot I use to dynamically
create this gallery

PS2. I will probably reorganize the gallery view soon, the page
starts to be too long, with almost 50 stacks listed.

Marielle Lange (PhD),  Psycholinguistics, Lecturer in Psychology and
Informatics
University of Edinburgh, UK

Homepage:  http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/mlange/
Lexicall project: http://lexicall.org